We’re looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join our firm. If you’re looking for a great workplace, this is it.
Your success is our success. At ADAMS and Associates Ltd, we are ready to invest in your capabilities to advance our own. We have been bettering businesses, guiding them towards greater success, since 1983.
As a Senior Bookkeeper you would be responsible for:
- Portfolio bookkeeping for investment entities, holding companies, etc.
- Preparation of bookkeeping records for our clients. 90% in QuickBooks DeskTop and the remaining 10% in QBO and Sage 50
- Identify business, accounting and tax issues impacting the business in the course of preparing year-end reports.
- General bookkeeping from transactional recordings through to the preparation of internal financial statements for operating companies, an asset
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations A/R and A/P, an asset
Benefits for Professionals:
Our benefits are carefully curated to help you excel both in and out of the office. At ADAMS and Associates Ltd we offer our professionals not just the tools, but the support they need to succeed.
All full-time staff have access to:
- Life, AD&D, Long Term Disability Insurance
- Annual Dues and Professional Liability Insurance
- Commission on New Business
- In-house Professional Development Opportunities
- 3 year of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and client relations skills
- Experience with QuickBooks and QBO a MUST
- Experience with Sage and Tax prep is an asset
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office
We maintain an inclusive and equal opportunity working environment so that every ADAMS and Associates Ltd staffer can fulfill their evolving potential. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran’s status or any other legally-protected factors. Please advise the Recruiter if you require accommodation throughout the selection process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest and we will only be contacting those that we are interested in pursuing.